A chipboard frame holds an expanded media pad of continuous electrostatically-charged glass fibers that become progressively dense toward the air leaving side. Rust resistant metal grids and stiffener bars reinforce the media to complete the construction of our heavy-duty Pro Pleat filters.
The Pro Pleat filter is designed for general air filtration in various types of residential, industrial and commercial HVAC systems. Built for long-lasting service life, this model filter is suitable for installation where dust loading conditions are particularly moderate. Pro Pleat filters also serve as excellent pre-filters for higher efficiency filters.
- One way to increase efficiencies without increasing pressure drop is to extend the media surface.
- Extended Surface Pleats outperform standard panel filters with higher efficiency and lower pressure drop.
- Effective service life can be extended up to 4 times the life of flat panel filters.
- MERV 11 (90 DAY). (The American Lung Association recommends filters with a MERV 10 efficiency or greater).
- Available in 1, 2, 4 and 5 inch depths.